img

MEC News

img

December, 19

img
I am delighted to be back at EDU for my second year studying here. It's a great school with friendly, helpful staff and teachers.

img

I am delighted to be back at EDU for my second year studying here. It's a great school with friendly, helpful staff and teachers.

December, 18

img

John Artur Doe
Professor of Philology

Day had now given away to night and as we wandered along the great avenue lighted by the two moons of Barsoom, and with Earth looking down upon us out of her luminous green eye, it seemed that we were alone in the universe, and I, at least, was content that it should be so.

Modern Education Centre General
Departments

Business English
General English
English For Children
Basic English

I loved Dejah Thoris. The touch of my arm upon her naked shoulder had spoken to me in words I would not mistake, and I knew that I had loved her since the first moment that my eyes had met hers that first time in the plaza of the dead city of Korad.

In outer aspect, Pip and Dough-Boy made a match, like a black pony and a white one, of equal developments, though of dissimilar colour, driven in one eccentric span.

Nor smile so, while I write that this little black was brilliant, for even blackness has its brilliancy; behold yon lustrous ebony, panelled in king's cabinets. But Pip loved life, and all life's peaceable securities; so that the panic-striking business in which he had somehow unaccountably become entrapped, had most sadly blurred his brightness;

loved Dejah Thoris. The touch of my arm upon her naked shoulder had spoken to me in words I would not mistake, and I knew that I had loved her since the first moment that my eyes had met hers that first time in the plaza of the dead city of Korad.

img
img img img img img img img img img img img img img img img img img img
img

When I was young I observed that nine out of every ten things I did were failures, so I did ten times more work.

Dave Donovan, MEC Student

img

John Doe, MEC Student